Monday, June 28, 2010

Viola!


Ok yay! I'm finished! trying to make this cute. So here's what I want to achieve this summer break, and with this blog!

1. I want a sewing machine I've got a few ideas in my mind not to mention that awesome project that i posted before.

2. Make homemade Pasta This also requires money.....but thats ok! Im currently looking at mixers too with that attachment! I have a feeling that I'm going to make a mess with it. But trying never hurt anyone. Jesse recently made a bunch of pickles from the cucumbers he grew from our/his garden. Its inspiring me to start canning.....seems complicated!

3. Finish painting the house!

4. Start knitting and crochet again. Figured if I start now I'll have something for winter.

PROCRASTINATION IS MY WORST ENEMY


Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the new blog and your list for the summer! (thanks for linking to Poppytalk)!

    ReplyDelete