Thursday, July 1, 2010

Its a girl!




My friend Jill is having a girl....deep down inside Heather and I were procrastinating planning for her shower for hopes she was having a girl. . Jill loves owls. Today I bought some things for the invitations using owls. I found a cute idea for cupcakes using fodant: seems easy enough, instructions are here;
http://www.cakejournal.com/archives/how-to-cover-cupcakes-with-poured-fondant
Thinking about pink, green and brown......This is going to be so fun!. heres some ideas and influences.





awesome quilt found on etsy. Great color scheme

Couple graphics for influences

This is adorable, I love the whispey branches

I love these cookies. They remind me of Sanrio lollypops I use
to get as a child
possible shapes and color schemes for cupcakes


this is very cute! the work on the bow is amazing

I really really love this idea for packaging. Take out boxes are
pretty cheap at the craft store, I could get napkins in various colors to
line with. I think this would look awesome! it would be easy for clean up as well!

This is the design that I am leaning towards using different colors. Im not a fan of the sparrow. Im thinking of a baby cradle using Hot pink
orange, green and brown. Sort of like the quilt in the first pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment